Location Ewingsdale
Sleeps No attached accomodation but lots of local accomodation available.
Guests 120 inside 150 inside and out
Wedding Cocktail or Seated
Ewingsdale Hall

The Ewingsdale Hall and the Ewingsdale Church (St Columba’s) are two of the most historic buildings in the Byron Bay area, built in 1908 and 1915 respectively. They are located in the scenic and lovely William Flick Lane (formerly the Pacific Highway) with its canopy of huge Moreton Bay fig trees.

Both buildings are beautifully maintained and in frequent use. The Hall, belongs to the Ewingsdale Community Association (unlike many halls which belong to local councils) and has been maintained by the community since that time. It is popular for weddings and community classes.

All funds raised from the hiring of the hall go back in to its maintenance and to support local community events.

Interior
The Hall is licensed to hold 120 people and has basic plastic tables and chairs to accommodate 120. The interior and exterior could potentially hold 150 people. There are toilet facilities on-site, as well as a kitchen which was upgraded in 2015 and includes an oven, one commercial fridge and one domestic fridge, two microwaves, an urn, two stoves, one gas and one electric, servery area, food preparation and sink areas. It is recommended catering is prepared off-site and served/warmed in the kitchen. There is no cutlery, glassware or cookware or cleaning equipment. There is an 8 metre by 4.5 metre stage in the building, with a piano, and wooden floorboards throughout. The floor area is 11 metres by 10 metres.

Related Tags: Wedding Planner Gold Coast | Event Planning Gold Coast